- ITACA promotes the cooperation between informatics schools and companies to improve the training system quality and make students acquire competences and certifications useful to enter the world of work.
- ITACA intends to transfer the EUCIP Competence System of IT Administrator Fundamentals and Full and EUCIP Core to technical schools.
- pilot course based on collaborative online activities opened to about 30 Italian teachers who, interacting with companies, define such a learning path in details.
- Cascade training courses to Italian and Hungarian teachers to make them familiar with such a model so that they could activate IT Admin courses for their students.
- Teachers certification and accreditation of the schools involved as competence centers for EUCIP IT Administrator and Core.
- Plan a learning path in the computer study field based on the EUCIP IT Administrator syllabus and organised in Units of Learning Outcomes following the ECVET model. Such a learning path aims providing required knowledge, skills and attitudes to the students and is based on project-work activities and placements in companies to create a suitable context where to develop competences.
- Experimentation of the devised learning model with students in Italy and Hungary
- Promote a community of teachers which will keep the debate on competence-based learning and the cooperation with companies alive.
Conferences of project results presentation:
|Thursday, September 18, 2014 - hours 9:30 to 13:30
c/o ITIS Giordani, Via Michelangelo da Caravaggio 184
|Monday, September 22, 2014 - hours 10.00 – 12.30
c/o Assintel - Confcommercio - corso Venezia 47 - Sala Colucci
|Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - hours 9.30 – 13.00
c/o ITIS Meucci, Via del Filarete 17
|Mercoledì 24 settembre 2014 - hours 10.00 – 13.00
c/o Instituto de Empresa, María de Molina, 11
|Thursday, September 25, 2014 - hours 13.30 – 18.30